PAG-ASA Bulletin [As of 11:00pm, September 26, 2011]
- Chairman Francis Tolentino has lifted Number Coding tomorrow (9/27/11) due to Typhoon Pedring – except Makati and Las Piñas.
NO Classes on the following – Update as of 5:50am
- Adamson University
- Bulacan State University
- Central College of the Philippines
- Centro Escolar University
- Colegio de Sta. Teresa de Avila
- De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
- De La Salle Univeristy Dasmarinas
- De La Salle Univeristy Manila
- FEU Manila
- FEU Makati
- FEU East Asia
- FEU Diliman
- Kester Grant College
- La Consolacion College
- Letran College
- Lyceum of the Philippines – Manila
- Manila Tytana Colleges
- Mabon University
- Malabon Polytechnic College
- Miriam College
- National College of Business and Arts
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Philippine Christian University Taft
- Philippine Women’s University- Manila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Rizal Technological University
- San Beda College
- School of Fashion & the Arts
- St. Benedictine-Imus
- St. Scholastica
- STI College-Novaliches
- UE Caloocan
- UE Manila
- University of Caloocan
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA – Las Piñas
- University of Perpetual Help-Molino
- University of Santo Tomas
- UP Manila
- UP Diliman
- Storm Signal No.1: Classes in pre-school level in all public and private schools will be automatically suspended
- Storm Signal No.2: Classes in pre-school, elementary and high school in all public and private schools will be automatically suspended.
- Storm Signal No.3: Classes in all levels are automatically suspended.
- Storm Signal No.4: All travel and outdoor activities are cancelled.
|Storm Signal||Luzon||Potential Impacts of the Winds|
Winds of 101-185 kph is expected in at least 18 hrs
|Aurora, Isabela, Cagayan, Kalinga, Mt. Province, Ifugao, Nueva Viscaya and Quirino||
Winds of 61-100 kph is expected in at least 24 hrs
|Ilocos Norte, Ilocas Sur, Abra, Apayao, La Union, Benguet, Pangasinan, Zambales, Tarlac, Pampanga, Bulacan, Metro Manila, Rizal, Quezon including Polillo Island, Bataan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur and Catanduanes.||
Winds of 45-60 kph is expected within the next 36 hours
|Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Marinduque, Albay, Sorsogon, Burias and Lubang Islands, Babuyan and Calayan grp. Of Islands.||
- Public Storm Warning Signal elsewhere are now lowered.
- Residents in low lying and mountainous areas under Public Storm Warning Signals are alerted against possible flashfloods and landslides. Likewise, those living in
- coastal areas are alerted against big waves or storm surges generated by this tropical cyclone.
- Estimated rainfall amount is from 15 – 25 mm per hour within the 650 km diameter of the typhoon.
- Typhoon Pedring is expected to enhance the Southwest Monsoon and will bring scattered to widespread rains over Southern Luzon and Visayas.
- The public and the disaster coordinating councils concerned are advised to take appropriate actions and watch for the next bulletin to be issued at 5 AM tomorrow and the hourly updates.