Did you know that the beautiful island of Iloilo called Isla De Gigantes is more accessible from Roxas City in Capiz than from Estancia in Iloilo?
You can fly from Manila or Cebu to Roxas City in Capiz because travel time to Isla De Gigantes is just an hour drive via a private van to Bancal Port in Carles, Iloilo. Our day tour was arranged by Las Islas Travel and Tours.
We were ferried by a boat provided by Las Islas to Isla De Gigantes. Travel time is roughly around one hour and a half. The water was kind of rough when we went to Isla De Gigantes last November. The best time to travel to Isla De Gigantes is during summer months from March to April.
How to Book Your Tour to Gigantes
You may book your own adventure with Las Island Travel and Tours through these channels. Don’t forget to mention “Cha” when sending your inquiry or reservations:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: (+63) 917 7093856 (Globe) / (+63) 939 5340828 (Smart)
- Landline: (+63) (036) 5210725
- Facebook: Las Islas Travel and Tours
- Instagram: @LasIslasTravelAndTours
- Twitter: @LasIslasPH
- Punta Dulog, Pueblo de Panay, Lawaan, Roxas City