Feng Shui Master Hanz Cua’s reading for each member of the Chinese zodiac for the year 2014.
Just like you, I am also curious as to what is in store for my animal sign this coming Chinese New Year 2014. So, if you like a personal reading, don’t forget to visit Master Hanz at Level 1, EDSA Shangri-la Plaza Mandaluyong City. Let the master personally share his reading and forecast to each one of you.
Rat (1936, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996)
* Work/ career slow.
* Read carefully each document before signing.
* Prolong your patience especially at work.
* Monetary loss.
* Put your investments in the bank.
* Accident in life chart (July).
* Annual check up.
* Mood swing.
* Not suitable to get married.
Ox (1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997)
* Smooth sailing year.
* Career promotion.
* Benefactor star is strong.
* Female ox must be more understanding to their partners.
* Problem may arise from hospital bills of elderly.
* Career promotion luck.
* Over fatigue at work may lead to minor illness.
* Stomach problem may arise in June, September.
* Need to communicate often with partners.
* Strong sexual desire among male ox may lead to family problem.
Tiger (1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998)
* Friendship with Horse enhances luck in business partnership.
* Stay away from gossips because it may lead to lawsuits.
* Mood swing arises.
* Theft and robbery star.
* Keep valuables in safety deposit or in bank.
* Easily agitated at work.
* Need to have a stable mind in undertaking your career.
* Enhance your knowledge which will lead to career promotion.
* Avoid being a loan guarantor which may lead to disputes or lawsuits.
* Careful with liver or spleen.
* Low metabolism.
* Vulnerable to unexpected illness (October and November).
* Exercise, less alcohol, more outdoor activities.
* Strong marriage luck.
Rabbit (1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999)
* Offspring luck.
* Good time to expand business.
* Careful with scams which you might attract with your greediness.
* Working employee will have benefactor and support.
* Careful with hygiene, gastro-intestinal problem.
* Office romance will lead to problem at work.
* Good to invest in stocks.
* Accept views of others.
* Keep home and office area clean.
* Energetic and strong sexual desire.
* Careful with accidents (male rabbit, March).
* Strong fertility luck.
* Careful with what you say, you may offend others.
* Married couples should stay away from office romance which may lead to serious family problem.
Dragon (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000)
* Avoid going to funerals.
* Stay low profile and be nice.
* Health luck is bad.
* Unstable year in career.
* Do charity work.
* Wealth luck is low.
* Be meticulous and frugal in handling money.
* Be careful and avoid being cheated.
* Invest in small amount.
* Health problem.
* Handle sharp objects carefully (October).
* Difficulty in getting affinity with opposite sex.
* Don’t be too vain. Treat others with sincerity.
Snake (1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001)
* Big luck in change this year.
* High positive energy to bring good fortune.
* Help and support stars.
* Strong mentor luck.
* Stay away from gambling.
* Good business partnership luck.
* Reproductive health issues.
* Do not indulge in sexual desires. Practice restraint to obtain wealth and happy family lifestyle.
Horse (1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2001)
* Luck is not good; indirect clash with Tai Sui.
* Stay low profile; careful with what you say.
* Do not rush on things.
* Make efforts to nurture relationships at home.
* Handle finances well.
* Wen Chang star enhances career advancement; Tai Chi star dissolves misfortune.
* Be cautious in investment matters and finances.
* Fortune will be better in second half of the year.
* Careful with car accidents. Do not drink and drive.
* Do more exercises. Regular health check up.
* Love life colorful and smooth sailing.
* Cherish loved ones and ignore gossips.
Sheep (1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003)
* Offspring from illicit sexual affairs.
* Careful with adventurous sports; head injury possible
* Blessings at home, new born, job promotion, children marriages.
* Be nice to gain support.
* Better fortune than last year; windfall luck strong, chance to win lottery.
* Invest money in banks.
* Respiratory illness.
* First half of year better but second half will experience frequent quarrel.
Monkey (1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004)
* Lessen oily and meaty food.
* Hidden danger at start of the year.
* Careful with lawsuits.
* Stay on defensive and high risks expectations.
* Stubborn mind will lead to unfortunate events.
* Low energy in career, need support from others.
* Better fortune beginning September, bad month in November.
* Cautious on investments.
* Not suitable for long-distance travel.
* Careful with sharp objects (August).
* Strong romance luck for singles (June).
Rooster (1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005)
* Auspicious and prosperous year.
* Careful and relationship luck.
* Careful with friends — prone to lawsuit.
* Interaction with work mate will bring luck.
* Be charitable to avoid or reduce losses.
* Peach Blossom star, best year to get married.
* Good health but the elderly should be careful with fall.
Dog (1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006)
* Mentor luck star.
* Fame and recognition.
* Business or career expansion.
* Backstabbing and business partnership lawsuit.
* Mentor luck to activate second half of the year.
* Surrounded by friends, charisma with opposite sex.
* Beware of drinking alcohol which may cause marriage problems.
* Prone to sudden disease (April).
Boar (1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007)
* Turnaround year, better than 2013.
* Careful with backstabbing, gossips.
* Wisdom star and career luck star.
* Good year to save money in bank.
* Money luck and career promotion.
* Avoid overspending (January)
* Unwed female boar will have marriage luck.
* Emotional instability for male boar, need to practice self-control.
* Satisfactory health, heart-related disease (December) and stomach upset (May).