It is the time of the year again when kids and kids-at-heart can visit wonderful pasyalan (places to go to) again in the Metro because it’s vacation time. When was the last time you bonded with your kid? or with your siblings and parents?
On top of my lists are the following:
- Circus Vargas– located at SMX in Pasay City just across SM MOA. A must see US based Circus. I can personally vouch that you and your kids will enjoy this show!
- Disney on Ice– located at Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City.
- Ayala Triangle Light Show- Free
- Greenhills Shopping Center. The Rosario Animated Display- Free
- Fort Santiago- Visit this heritage site for only Php70 only per person and retraced the steps of our National Hero- Jose Rizal and have fun taking photos at the Fort’s garden. There are statues, murals and lifesize cardboard standees wearing Filipino costumes.