Attention: Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Auntie, Ate, Kuya, Baby, Yaya
Circus Vargas’ Magikaria Turns up the Action this holiday season! America’s top performing circus is in the Philippines to give the Filipino People an exciting holiday treat!
Circus Vargas’ Magikaria is where mind-blowing illusions meet adrenaline-pumping stunts for a breathtaking spectacle that will have you on the edge of your seat. Combining the visual splendor of a magic show with the high-flying daredevilry of the big top, Magikaria is the culmination of imagination, danger and mystery. Witness the eye-popping illusions and marvel at the death-defying acrobatics and much more.
Circus Vargas brings to the country its most exciting production:
- Gravity-defying flights
- flashy costumes
- fun dance routines
- and other deliriously delightful antics
- “MagiKaria, A Fantastical Magical Experience.”
Meet Matti The Clown of Circus Vargas ‘Magikaria’ and Jon Weiss, who hosts Circus Vargas and also does balancing antics.
Circus Vargas promises to bring back the old school circus entertainment with modern twists. There’s the fluidity of the aerial ballet that uses streams of chiffon material hanging from the ceiling. There’s also Zorro Low Wire who leaps and flips over various obstacles in his way, and other acrobats doing some fun trampoline-style tricks.
“MagiKaria, A Fantastical Magical Experience” is slated from Dec. 25 to Jan. 1, 2014 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City from Dec. 25 to Jan. 1, 2014.
- Winners will be announced on December 30, 2013 here.
- Prizes are as follows:
*5 winners of 2 ticket each for FREE entrance to Circus Vargas.
- Open to all but you will need to pay for your own transportation and incidental expenses in claiming the tickets and going to the event.
- Only 18 years old and above are allowed entry to the contest. If you win two tickets you can plus one your child.
- It is mandatory to do each of the assigned task on the rafflecopter. Absence of one task will disqualify your entry.
- Please don’t forget to Comment your name, e-mail address and post the url of your tweet, url of Facebook share. ( FB share and Tweet must be set to public, so I could check it.)
- Don’t comment as anonymous please. Entries using anonymous identity will not be honored.
- Complimentary Pass will be forfeited if not claim on the designated time and date.
- If after the contest you unfollow or reverse whatever actions that was required. You will not be allowed to join future contests anymore.
Simply wait for the Rafflecopter to load and follow the instructions:-)
Have a Merry Christmas! God bless you!