Listed below are China Tourist Visa’s Basic Requirements For Philippines Passport Holders who will pay for their own expenses:
1. Duly filled-up Application Form. Must be neat. Avoid erasures.
2. One piece recent 2 x 2 or passport size colored photo, with white background, front view full face and wearing no hat. Glued on the form. Do not stapled/clipped/taped.
3. Passport with blank pages and valid for at least 6 months before the tour.
4. Photocopy of passport’s information page and emergency contact page.
5. Original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad.
6. For those working in NGO, religious organization, media, entertainment industry, seafarers, vessel crew, you need to execute and submit a personal Guarantee Letter plus another Guarantee Letter from your company/employer. Both letters must state that the applicant will not conduct any task related to his profession, that the trip is for tourism purpose only, and that he will fully abide by the law of the Chinese government.
7. For First Time Applicants and for those who have sponsors, submit additional requirements.
Note: First Time Applicants are those who have no China Visa Sticker and Immigration stamps. Applicants with China Visa but no immigration stamps are considered first-time applicants
8. Personal appearance for first-time applicants is required for applicants 16 years old to 21 years old.
9. Other documents required by the Visa Officer if necessary.
Additional Requirements for First-Time Applicants- If a company will sponsor the trip, provide the company’s bank certificate, sponsorship letter from the company and the company’s business registration.
– If an individual will sponsor the trip, provide his bank certificate, sponsorship and invitation letter, copy of sponsor’s valid residence visa and passport information page or Chinese national ID.
If applicant will pay for his own expenses:
1. Latest ITR with BIR-received stamp and issued for the last taxable year (Original and Photocopy)
2. Original Bank Certificate with Official Receipt / Debit Memo. Acceptable accounts are Savings and Current account from commercial or rural bank and should be opened at least 6 months prior to applying for visa. The account should have a Average Daily Balance(ADB) and Current Balance of at least PHP100,000 per applicant, 18 years old and above
Bank Certificate should include:
– with check write
– account opening date
– type of account
– average daily balance
– to-date current balance
In addition to the Bank Certificate:
– Statement of accounts detailing the transactions for 6 months or
– Passbook detailing the transactions for 6 months
3. Invitation letter from China
An invitation for Tourist should be issued by Authorized Travel Agency or from other institutions and individuals
Authorized Travel Agency:
a) Tourism Administration Bureau of Chinese Province, Autonomous Region or Municipality Directly under Central Government
b) CITS Group Corp, CITS Head Office, CTS Head Office, CYTS etc.
Note: For those who have an invitation letter for tourist issued by Authorized Travel Agency in China, you do not need to submit the following requirements:
- ITR with BIR received stamp
- Bank certificate and statement
5. A.) For employed persons, also provide the following:
- employment certificate
- company ID
- SSS ID
- SSS contributions
- TIN ID
- latest ITR
B.) For businessmen, provide the following:
- business registration of company
- TIN ID
- latest ITR
CHINA VISA: Where to Apply
Address of Consular Office: 2nd & 3rd Floor, the World Center, 330 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila
Address: Cebu Fil-Chinese Volunteers Fire Brigade Building, Don Julio Llorente Street, Barangay Capitol Site, Cebu City 6000
Consular Districts: 11 provinces on the Visayas islands of the Philippines including Siquijor, Northern Samar, Western Samar, Eastern Samar, Southern Leyte, Leyte, Iloilo, Negros oriental, Negros Occidental, Bohol, Cebu
Address: No.216 National Highway, Brgy 1, San Francisco, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte 2901
Consular Districts: Cordillera Administrative Region, Region 1 and Region 2
Fee for Regular Service, Express Service, Rush Service