Top 10 weird visa applications
Are you applying for a Visa to go somewhere? Maybe to work or live out your dream?
According to them, the ten strangest reasons for applying for a visa are the following:
1) A South African man applied for a European visa, by saying he wanted to go to Romania to become a vampire hunter.
2) On his UK visa application, a Brazilian man said he wanted to bring “flamenco to the streets of Norwich”.
3) A Russian woman applied for a European visa, so she could work as a prostitute in the Netherlands.
4) An embalmer from Mexico applied for a visa to ply his trade in Spain. When his criminal record was unearthed, the visa was refused.
5) On his European visa a Mali man said he was skilled with a pirogue, and wanted to transfer his skills to gondola driving in Venice.
6) A UK man listed his profession as a dog food taster on his US visa application.
7) A man in the Philippines applied to travel to Australia because he was “evading the local authorities”.
8) One woman applying to move from France to the US gave her profession as ‘foot model’.
9) A woman applied for a UK visa, saying she had “seasonal work as a zombie” .
10) A Peruvian man applied for a European visa to work as an “alpaca shearer” during “shearing season”.
Note that every country has certain laws and limitations when come to this. So for an absurd reason of running from the a crime here in Manila, don’t count your luck on it. If ever you fall into one of the list or you are at loss of what better career options to file for, it would be good to seek out professionals who are adept to this kind of application, and those that could assure your visa approval.
Don’t get into shameful discussions about your reasons and thus getting disappointed on a disapproved application and eventually not finding a vampire or zombies in some countries.
On Global Visas
Global Visas has won for its clients the most difficult battles as far as visa facilitation is concerned, such as immigration to Australia. The expertise of the Global Visas team allows it to deliver the best quality service in the lodgment of spousal, fiancée, tourist and working visas. The company holds the distinct advantage of having personnel in destination countries as well as constant updating of visa regulations in these areas: the USA, Canada, UK and other parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asian territories. Visit http://www.globalvisas.com/ for more information.