It’s rainy season again. This is also the season for colds and flu. In fact, I’ve already noticed a lot of people around coughing and sneezing. If adults started getting sick because of the changing weather, how much more your children? Your children are prone to coughs and flu, not only because of the changing weather but also because of viruses and germs brought by adults. So give your child an extra protection from these diseases. Anything to keep them healthy to avoid colds, flu or throat and ear infections that seem to plague almost every household during this season.
Did you know that there’s a fun way in making your children take their vitamins without having to chase them around the house and force-feeding them their yucky tasting vitamins?
Champs vitamins are very affordable and equally effective. That means you, mommies out there, won’t have to spend a fortune on your children’s vitamins.
Q. My child just ate a handful of Champs Vitamins. Do I need to take her to the doctor?
A. No. Champs Vitamins are specially formulated with kids in mind. The excess vitamins will be naturally eliminated from their bodies.
Mothers’ Choice for Champions!
Now available in :
- Mercury Drug
- The Generics Pharmacy
- Generika Drugstores and other leading drugstores nationwide!
Disclaimer: I received product samples in exchange for my honest review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.
What Makes Champs Vitamins Unique:
Champs Vitamins are chewable and have a candy-like taste.
CCM Pharmaceuticals offered to give six (6) of my readers a gift pack containing Champs 5 variants. Yehey! Good Luck peeps!
Six (6) Lucky winners will win a Vitamin Gift Pack each that includes:
- Champs C (vitamin C)
- Champs C with Lysine
- Champs M (9 essential vitamins)
- Champs M with Lysine, and
- Champs Omega 3 Plus
- Giveaway begins on July 20, 2013 and ends on August 14, 2013 at 12:00 noon.
- This giveaway is only open to residents of Metro, Manila, Philippines who are 18 years of age or older. If you live outside of Metro Manila or outside the Philippines, you could still enter the contest as long as you are willing to shoulder the cost of shipping.
- The winners must be able to pick up the package in Makati City, Philippines. Otherwise a new winner will be picked. Meaning you will need to pay for your own transportation and incidental expenses.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not claimed on the designated time and date.
- Please make sure your email address is in your profile or in your comment so I can find you.
- The winners will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
- The winners will have 48 hours to respond. Only one winner per household. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder.
- It is mandatory to do all the assigned tasks on the rafflecopter. Absence of one task will disqualify your entry.
- Don’t comment as anonymous please. Entries using anonymous identity will not be honored.
- Tweets and FB share must be set public.