Nurse Licensure Examination Result
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced today that a total of 16,219 out of 37,887 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination held last June 2-3, 2013.
Beverly Anne Felicio Balagon a graduate of Velez College (Cebu City) topped the exam, receiving a score of 87 percent.
University of Santo Tomas (UST) graduate Jamila Jane Uy Borlagdan and West Visayas State University-La Paz graduate Mylene Grace Dacula Gonzaga shared the second spot with a score of 86.80 percent.
Sharing the third spot are Ma. Stefanie Palencia Reyes of the University of the Philippines-Manila, Lace Paulyn Tan Rosaroso of UST, and Aina Fe Roldan Salem of UP-Manila.
Three schools shared the top spot in the list of 10 performing schools in this year’s examination:
- West Visayas State University-La Paz,
- Cebu Normal University (Cebu State College)
- University of the Philippines-Manila.
All three schools had a passing rate of 100 percent according to the PRC.
The rest of the top performing schools were the following:
- Chinese General Hospital Colleges
- Benguet State University-La Trinidad
- University of Santo Tomas
- Trinity University of Asia (Trinity-QC)
- Saint Paul University-Dumaguete
- Xavier University
- Velez College
- Cebu City Medical Center (CC Gen. Hosp.)
- Saint Paul University-Manila.
The examination was given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last month.
The members of the board are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales.
Click here for the Complete List of Nursing licensure exam results: