It is important that my brother don’t get sick because he is our family’s bread winner since I was operated for ruptured brain aneurysm two years ago. Good thing there’s a new way to boost immunity by strengthening your white blood cells. Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
Our cousin, a medical doctor, recommended to us Conzace. Conzace is a nutritional supplement that provides synergistic antioxidant properties that helps improve the body’s immune system, to fight against sickness. He said we have to be strong on the outside and also strong on the inside.
Manoy Doctor said that when your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. When our white blood cells are this weak ( see picture above), they will not be able to fight sickness. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells. Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C and E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
We asked Manoy Doctor, how can Conzace help? What makes a strong immunity? Strong white blood cells that can fight germs and viruses. And these are his answers:
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
· Vitamins A and E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
· Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though)
· All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties.
· Conzace SRP is only P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores.
· It’s the #1 Prescribed multivitamin for Heavy Duty Immunity. It’s been prescribed by doctors for years.
· It comes in soft gel capsule
I tried to search ‘white blood cells’ online and I found out the black and white truth about immunity.
Our body can only absorb up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Rather than dosing up on more Vitamin C, you might as well take other immunity nutrients. The video above makes sense. Talk to Conzace thru www.facebook.com/conzace