It’s a Busy, Busy World.
Living in this crazy busy world you could always hear people saying they lack the time. Time that they needed, to do everything that they needed to do.
My brother is a perfect example of someone who is so busy. Due to lack of time, he also lack the time to exercise. And for the same reason he also lack sleep. I love my brother so much. I fear for his health and general well-being. Imagine what he had to endure everyday just to earn a living. He had to drive for two hours and a half going to work and another three hours going home everyday. He works for eight hours everyday sometimes more. Aside from that he had to bring me sometimes to my doctors for my check up, and he had to bring home his gf everyday to her Manila home and visit her on Sundays. I sometimes call him “curacho, ang lalaking walang pahinga”.
Because of all these stressors, my brother got sick the other week. Unknown to him, his consistent lack of sleep topped with stress have detrimental consequences on his health.
Yes, folks, you are correct! if you and I don’t get enough sleep we’re increasingly prone to stress and sickness.
As we all know, lack of sleep is associated with both physical and emotional health risks.
People who are stressed out has low immune system. Thus, they are more susceptible to infections. Stress are linked to the following:
- infectious illness like flu
- cardiovascular disease
Our cousin, a medical doctor, recommended to us Conzace. Conzace is a nutritional supplement that provides synergistic antioxidant properties that helps improve the body’s immune system, to fight against sickness. He said we have to be strong on the outside and also strong on the inside.
Manoy Doctor said that when your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. When our white blood cells are this weak ( see picture above), they will not be able to fight sickness. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells. Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C and E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
We asked Manoy Doctor, how can Conzace help? What makes a strong immunity? Strong white blood cells that can fight germs and viruses. And these are his answers:
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
· Vitamins A and E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
· Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though)
· All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties.
· Conzace SRP is only P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores.
· It’s the #1 Prescribed multivitamin for Heavy Duty Immunity. It’s been prescribed by doctors for years.
· It comes in soft gel capsule
I tried to search ‘white blood cells’ online and I found out the black and white truth about immunity.
Our body can only absorb up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Rather than dosing up on more Vitamin C, you might as well take other immunity nutrients. The video above makes sense. Talk to Conzace thru www.facebook.com/conzace