Uload is a new Digital E-load Vending Machine concept introduced to the market by Mindmap Commtech Inc., a local joint venture with FORTH Corp. Public Company Limited (Thailand). Uload Digital E-Loading is designed to be a unmanned and operational at 24/7. It uses the latest GPRS technology to ensure fast and efficient Eload to its end users. With a 7″ LCD touch screen, this e-loading machine has a small footprint and accepts both coins and paper bills. Uload is an ALL-IN-ONE E-loading machine and connected to all 3 Cellphone Companies.
Forth Corp. was established in 1989 under the name of “Genius Communication System Company Limited” , has a registered capital of over 1 Million Baht. The company has extensive research in development and the manufacture of Private Branch Exchange (PBX) under the trademark of FORTH. In 2005, the company became public and was registered under the name of “Forth Corporation Public Company Limited” (FORTH).
Franchising Plan (License to Use)
They offer a unique and affordable business structure designed for every Filipino:
- Php30,000.00 for a 2.5 year License to our Uload Digital ending Machine
- An advance of Php10,000.00 inventory load (for the 6 Telcos).
- 7.5% profit-sharing on gross sales of Eloads
- Other expenses: Php400.00/year for insurance and Php500.00/year for BIR registration
- Franchisee can rent or provide their own location for the Uload to be deployed.
Use of trade name and logo
Usage rights of the machine
Customer support system
Technical training for basic inhouse servicing
Distributor / Wholesaler
For entrepreneurs who think of a long term yield, this wholesale investment allows you to earn more than you would from a regular franchise.
With the option to put up units for yourself or self franchise, these options allow you to expand your networks, increase your revenue and explore bigger possibilities.
Mindmap Commtech Inc.
7748-A St. Paul Road, San Antonio Village
Makati City, Philippines
Phone: (02) 895-9935, (02) 856 2333, (02)890-3907/3794
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
They presented to us the advantages of a Vending Machine Business.
- I learned that it is an all cash business. All sales transactions are immediately paid in cash. No credit. ( Walang utang)
- Vending machines, in general, require only minimal maintenance.
- There’s no need to hire sales employees, and your business is potentially open 24 hours a day. Because there is minimal overhead costs, you can sell your products at very competitive prices.
- It is recession proof. It is a fact that people tend to buy more in retail than in bulk when times are hard.
Factor For Vending Machine Business Success
The success of a vending machine business primarily relies on three things:
Location. Location. Location. Yes, folks. You must be able to choose the right location to enjoy maximum profits.
Question: How do you determine if a location is a good place to put up a vending machine?
- The area should have constant foot traffic.
- Second, the area should be secure and safe from vandals.
- The product or products you’ll offer must compliment the market profile of the area.
The third tip is actually the most important. Have you ever wondered why you see toilet paper vending machines inside restrooms, coffee vending machines near offices, soda vending machines in parking lots and candy or gumball vending machines in places where there are lots of children?
People buy from vending machines usually for a reason/s
- Out of need
- Out of impulse.
Thus the vendo machine containing toilet papers are exactly located where we need them. coffee to awaken sleepy employees, sodas for the waiting drivers or to accompany us while driving and candies to tempt the sweet tooth of children.
Things To Consider When Starting A Vending Machine Business:
- Find a suitable location and decide what products would do well in the area.
- Inquire from the establishment or building administrator and ask the requirements and terms for putting up a vending machine in the area.
- Consult the local government to know the legal process of getting business permits for your venture.
- Look for vending machine suppliers or find sellers of second hand or used vending machines.
- Depending on the supplier, vending machines can either be bought or leased. Most of the time, they are franchised.
- Monitor your inventory. Know your fast moving items to ensure that your vending machine will never run out of stock.
- Regularly visit your location. Doing so will give you more insight on the quality of foot traffic and customers that you get.
- Ensure that your vending machine is always clean, working well, attractive and readily visible. A dusty or faulty equipment will make people think that your products are old and of poor quality.
- Before buying, leasing or franchising a vending machine business, always make sure that you are dealing with a reputable dealer or supplier. Ask for their terms and conditions when it comes to warranty, inventory, service and maintenance of the equipment.