- Duty Free End of Season Sale is from February 1 to 28, 2013.
- Up to 70% OFF on selected items.
- Happening only at the Duty Free Fiestamall.
Who can shop at Duty Free?
- Arriving passengers (Regular Filipino Travelers / Foreign Tourists /
Balikbayan / OFWs), immediately upon arrival from a foreign country, at
an international airport or seaport.
- Departing passengers with confirmed bookings destined to foreign
countries immediately before boarding their flights or vessel at an
international airport or seaport of entry / exit..
- Diplomatic personnel/personnel of other foreign governments and
offices of international organization, institutions, associations and
agencies entitled to tax and/or duty exemption as endorsed by the
Department of Foreign Affairs may purchase tax and duty free merchandise
through their respective embassies, legation, institutions,
organization, association, consular offices or agencies provided that
the purchase/sale shall be done through a Purchase Authorization/Order.
Arriving passengers (regular travelers/foreign tourists) can shop within
48 hours upon arrival from a foreign country. Balikbayans/Overseas
Filipino Workers’ purchases must be made within fifteen (15) calendar
days from the date of arrival.