Congratulations to all the December 2012 Philippine Nursing Board Exam Passers most especially to my kababayans who performed well in this exam:
- 2ND PLACER – Carmela C. Shimizu, University Of Saint Anthony (Iriga).
- 6TH PLACER – Ainan Rey F. C. Ateneo De Naga University.
- 8TH PLACER- Christine Camille A. Estela, University Of Nueva Caceres
- 8TH PLACER – Gellie Santic, Bicol University-Legazpi.
- 9TH PLACER – Marchie M. Real, Universidad De Santa Isabel
- 9TH PLACER – Divine Mercy C. Elcano, Camarines Sur Polytechnic College-Nabua
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 16,908 out of 49,066 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboaga last December 2012.
The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, Members.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examinationshall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Nursing Licensure Examination Passers: