L.E.T. Results– ELEMENTARY – All Regions SEPTEMBER 2012
Congratulations Board Passers! A total of 25,136 elementary teachers out of 50,997 examinees (49.29%) and 20,834 secondary teachers out of 47,892 examinees (43.50%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 30, 2012 in 22 testing centers all over the Philippines, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announced today November 26, 2012.
Important: Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on December 5, 2012.
Requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Present your latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- Metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form
- Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
- Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.