Good News to all Filipinos and non-Filipino visitors!
Everyone, dabarkads, fellow bloggers, schoolmates, classmates, every Pedro and Juan, whatever your status in life, this is your chance to know your heritage for FREE! If you find yourself with nothing to do on a Sunday or during weekdays except Monday, then feel free to visit our National Museum.
For the whole month of October there will be FREE admission to National Museum, yehey! Ano pa inaantay mo go!
National Museum is open Tuesdays to Sundays, 10 am to 5 pm.
Address: former Finance Building, Padre Burgos. Street, Rizal Park, Manila. Telephone: +63.2.5270278
Hep, hep, before going to the National Museum, kindly be reminded of these guidelines! God bless us all! Smile!
Guidelines for Museum Tours
1. All guests are required to sign in the visitor’s logbook before viewing the exhibits.
2. Group tours shall be booked before hand. Only groups reserved at the
Museum Education Division shall be entertained. Group tours are not
allowed on Sundays.
3. Drop off point for groups is outside the NM gate along P. Burgos
Avenue and Finance Road. Bags, food, and hand-carried items should be
left inside the bus.
4. Buses should park outside the Museum of the Filipino People.
5. Head of the group/coordinator shall first pay the entrance fees and
fill up the visitor’s logbook before the group is allowed to begin the
6. Firearms, food, bottled water, and ballpens are not allowed inside galleries.
7. Smoking is prohibited in the NM premises.
8. Touching artworks and taking photos of exhibit items for commercial
purposes inside galleries are strictly prohibited unless otherwise
authorized through a special permit from the Director’s Office/ Museum
Education Division. Picture taking is allowed for souvenir purposes
only. DSLR cameras need special permit. The use of flash photography
is strictly prohibited.
9. For other concerns not specified herein, please inquire at the Museum Education Division.