- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Black Saturday
- Easter Sunday.
- At the discretion of its operators, it is also closed during All Saints Day (November 1).
All establishments in Quezon City will start collecting two pesos (P2.00) per plastic bag used every time customers in QC fail to bring their own bag regardless of its size starting today, September 1, 2012.
Plastic Bag Reduction Ordinance enforces a Plastic Recovery System Fee that charges and collect a fix amount of two pesos The fee that will be collected will be part of Green fund that is intended to fund various initiatives for the benefit of the environment.
Exempted from this ordinance is the use of plastic bags with no handles, holes or strings that are commonly used for wrapping unpacked fresh foods and cooked foods.
Reusable Bag users will be given incentives in a point system scheme, giving points that can later on be used for purchase, and Green Lane, a special counter for customers with reusable bags.
QC government currently implements the ban in using plastic bags and Styrofoam in key city offices and hospitals particularly the QC City Hall complex, Novaliches District Center, Quezon City General Hospital and Novaliches District Hospital.
The fee is earmarked for a “green fund” that will be used by businesses to fund environmental initiatives. Violators of the ordinance would pay a fine not exceeding P1000 for the first offense, and P3,000 for the second offense. The third offense would warrant a fine not exceeding P5000, and the cancellation of business permit.
The Plastic Bag Reduction Ordinance was Introduced by Councilor Dorothy Delarmente.
Plastic recovery has been successfully implemented in other Asian countries. I believe it can be done in the Philippines too. I remember while we are vacationing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia way back 2009 we had to pay for plastic bags. The good news is you can ask for your items to be put inside a small box. Well, that was in Malaysia, I just don’t know if that is the same here in the Philippines. I’ll update you guys on this next time.
Proclamation No. 459, s. 2012
|A. Regular Holidays|
|New Year’s Day
Araw ng Kagitingan
|January 1 (Tuesday)
April 9 (Tuesday)
National Heroes Day
|May 1 (Wednesday)
June 12 (Wednesday)
August 26 (Last Monday of August)
November 30 (Saturday)
December 25 (Wednesday)
December 30 (Monday)
|B. Special (Non-Working) Days|
Ninoy Aquino Day
All Saints Day
Additional special (non-working) days Last Day of the Year
August 21 (Wednesday)
November 1 (Friday)
November 2 (Saturday)
December 24 (Tuesday)
December 31 (Tuesday)
|C. Special Holiday (for all schools)|
|EDSA Revolution Anniversary||February 25 (Monday)|
Biktima is one of the movies I want to watch. This new upcoming drama/thriller movie stars Angel Aquino, Cesar Montano and Sunshine Cruz.
Drama Thriller movies never fails to excite me, I hope I’ll be able to watch this film when it opens this September.
In the movie, Alice de la Cruz (Angel Aquino) is a working mother and journalist for local channel KVTV headed by Jane (Sunshine Cruz). She sets off to the island of Kamandao for a special assignment, regardless of her husband Mark (Cesar Montano)’s warning that it was a very dangerous place.
Once on the island, the rebels ambush and kill all the reporters. Hearing the news of the tragic event, Mark is devastated. Alice is survived by one son, Buboy and her husband Mark who wants to move on with his life. He knows he cannot change anything. Only a miracle would bring back Alice.
Sandra (Mercedes Cabral) moves to town. She visits Mark and they start to rekindle their past. They seem happy together, oblivious of what was to come.
Six months later, a woman is found in a rural area. After a detective (Ricky Davao) investigates the case, the personwas identified as Alice de la Cruz and she is found alive. Not having any memory of what happened to her , Alice only remembers up to the part where she was ambushed.
When Mark learns of this, he was conflicted. He has moved on believing Alice died. But he knew it will be best to get together with Alice for the sake of their son, Buboy.
Mark and Alice reunite. Alice begins to remember pieces of what happened her. But due to the trauma of her experience, psychological reactions to her past manifest in her present life. She makes life difficult for her and everyone around her. To make matters worse, she learns about Sandra’s relationship with her husband. Everyone becomes a victim.
“Biktima” opens in theaters nationwide on Sept. 19, 2012. Distributed by Star Cinema. Directed by RD Alba.
This is the full trailer:
- bubblesparaiso: Why are u deleting comments. Mo, youve always had a problem with me. Come back to manila, lets talk and settle this once and for all. Ibang klase ka manira ng tao eh. Hello youre so far away naman. Hiding?
- djmotwister: @iamkarelmarquez I didn’t even read your comment because it was so long. You can post it again though and I promise to read it this time. To be honest though, I didn’t know that girl on the right was you. It looks nothing like you. And i didn’t say there groupie or anything, I just thought it was a pretty girl and a bad angle that the photographer shot. Anyway, post your comment again. Sorry I erased it, it was just taking up too much space. Well, so is this comment.
- djmotwister: @bubblesparaiso I’m sorry, who are you? The one on the left?
- bubblesparaiso: U answer like a wuss. Oh wait. YOU ARE.
- djmotwister: @bubblesparaiso what is it? Are you gonna block me or not? You do the whole public blocking on twitter then go here on Instagram to converse with me? You are a dizzying intellect.
- bubblesparaiso: In just abt to block u on instagram, einstein.
- djmotwister: @bubblesparaiso oh okay. I’m ready to be blocked. It’s terrifying but hold my hand during the process and tell me when it’s over.
Karel Marquez Santos
- NEVER in my whole life did I mind immature captions until today. Sometimes we just have to, at least once ever.. I’m kind, but not so today.
- Why delete MY only comment? Face me.
- He deleted MY comment but I saved it on my phone. You know I know you in person and we have had brief talks
- @rolfsburg @djmotwister @iamkarelmarquez nagpa-picture lang , groupie na agad? #narrowmind
- someones deleting all the negative comments about him on his instagram. too much to take i guess? truth hurts? tsk tsk tsk.
- i have had enough of you and your lies @djmotwister. malicious insinuations much? ENOUGH ALREADY! come back here & face me!
- mag usap tayo ng masinsinan, harapan. tama si @glocdash9, minsan mas lalake pa sa lalake ang bakla. para sayo ata yun
- @djmotwister eh di mo pala ako kilala, lagi mo ko tinitira. are you STUPID?!
- @djmotwister blocking u now. all u want is attention. there i gave it to u. now bye.
- ok thats it. enough bad vibes. saya saya ng buhay eh. i hope the ksp is happy now that he was given attention. haha loving the twitterlove from my followers. the best talaga kayo 🙂 ok, wag na naten patulan yung nagtatagong littleboy 🙂
- parang iba dapat ang maglaban sa #onefc…
- @akosimymy nagpapicture lang po ako. groupie ba agad yun? his table was behind ours. aint a sin to ask a famous athlete for a photo ryt?
- @rolfsburg Huh, what war? There’s a war? Oh, shit, you’re telling me those girls in the pic was them? I didnt know that was them!
- @bubblesparaiso I’m sorry, but who are you and why are you mad? I’m uninformed.
- I just got blocked by a person I don’t even follow. Talk about overall appraisal of ones own worth.
- @betsydaroza I dont think so. I got a tweet saying “im blocking u now.” I thought to myself, “But I dont follow u.” Sounds self-centered.
- Mags Magno: @djmotwister blocking someone who’s not even following you… #feelingera. Her name somehow describe what’s in her brain. #JustSaying
- Hahaha exactly. And to be honest, I don’t hate her. I just hate people like her. There’s a difference! #ThatWasAJokeOK?
- Block me here only to go on my Instagram to talk to me there. I’m dizzy.
- @iloveruffag Haha I heard she sent you a message to send me a message! That’s hilarious! Why did she block me then? #Comedy #BigStarScandal!
Watch Anna’s rejection video to Derek
Unfortunately Anna don’t like Derek one bit! So sad:-( Derek is heartbroken. Haist!! Puppy love how cruel can you get?
Being pretty does not give Anna the right to hurt other people’s feelings. Anna could have been more subtle so she and Derek could remain friends. Saying to the world that Derek dances like a monkey is a bit over. After all, no one is perfect. Derek made an effort by dancing singing and rapping just to let Anna know about his feelings. I bet a guy needs a lot of courage just to do that. On the other hand, I think Anna is just being true to herself besides, they’re so young. But then again, being pretty and kind will not hurt, right? My heart bleeds for Derek 🙁
To participate, all you have to do is visit the site’s ad pages from August 6, 2012 until September 16, 2012 to find the AyosDito.ph “Great Deal” icon that will randomly appear with corresponding amount of prizes.
HOW TO JOIN AyosDito.ph SURF,CLICK,WIN Promo!
Per DTI-NCR Permit No.: 6478 Series of 2012