Complete Promo mechanics:
- Contest is open to anyone with a Facebook account and currently
living in the Philippines. For those who want to join but does not have
a Facebook account, you may sign up for free at
- Become a fan by liking us at http://www.facebook.com/argentinameats current Argentina Meats fans can join as well.
- Promo period is from June 4 – June 29, 2012
- Entries must follow Facebook guidelines.
- Create your own Familia Argentina of 4 members and take a photo of
your Familia with at least one (1) can of Argentina Corned Beef.
- Create a name for your Familia and the members as how it best describes all of you.
- An example is uploaded in the “Create Your Own Familia Argentina” album for reference.
- You may form as many different Familias as you want but only one entry per Familia.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on June 29 to qualify.
- The winning Familias will be notified via email, phone call or text
message and their photos will be posted on the wall of Argentina Meats
Facebook page on July 6, 2012.
- Fans should send their entries via email to email@example.com with the subject line Create Your Own Familia Argentina.
- An acknowledgement email will then be sent to the fans and their
photo entries will be posted on the Argentina Meats Facebook page.
- Entries must include the following details:
- Contestant’s name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Contact nos. and
- Facebook URL
- Contestants must ensure that they have supplied all the necessary information in order for their entries to be valid.
- Each Familia may only win once.
- Criteria for judging of entries: At the end of the promo, Argentina
will award the winning Familia based on the following criteria:
- Creativity – 40%
- Humor – 30%
- Product Emphasis – 30%
- Total – 100%
All scores are final, unless deemed by the Pacific Meat Company, Inc.
as erroneous or fraudulent and will award the highest prize to the next
- The winning Familia members will receive one (1) 8gb iPod Touch each (total of 4 for the winning Familia).
CLAIMING OF PRIZE
Company, Inc. Marketing Office, 5/F Centerpoint Building, Julia Vargas
St. cor. Garnet St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m for
Metro Manila winners. Prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days upon
receipt of winner’s notification letter. If the winners are not based
in Metro Manila, PMCI will send their prizes to the address specified on
their entry via LBC and shipping costs will be covered by PMCI.
the winners fail to claim their prizes, the prize shall be forfeited in
favor of Pacific Meat Company, Inc. subject to the prior approval of
the concerned government and requlatory agencies.
- Any one (1) of the following valid government issued ID:
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Office/School ID
Should the winners not be from Metro Manila, the scanned copies of
the abovementioned ID must be emailed to
- Winner’s notification e-mail.
For proxy/representation, he must present the following:
- Any one (1) of the above mentioned valid government issued ID
- Winners’ authorization letter
- Winners’ notification e-mail
- Winners’ one (1) valid ID
If the winner is below 18 years old, he/she needs to be with his/her
parent or legal guardian to claim his/her prize. Both the minor and the
parent/guardian should present valid identification. The latter should
also be able to present adequate proof that he/she is the legal
guardian of the minor. If the winner is not from Metro Manila, a
scanned copy of the letter from the parent or legal guardian of the
minor must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
contingent on their participation in Pacific Meat Company Inc’s press
releases for the contest if Pacific Meat Company Inc opt to have these.
winners’ will be informed beforehand of the schedule of the schedule
for all preparatory works and activities as well as the actual date for
the shooting, production, and/or event for the Pacific Meat Company Inc
contest press releases.
refuses to participate in the production of any press materials shall be
disqualified from receiving the prizes. However, Pacific Meat Company
Inc may choose to excuse such failure or refusal if the reasons given
are justifiable based on Pacific Meat Company Inc sole discretion.
case of a disqualification under this provision, Pacific Meat Company
Inc shall be entitled to choose the next winner based on the tally of
within a 15-month period from the time a memorandum of agreement has
been signed between Pacific Meat Company Inc and the winners.
Pacific Meat Company Inc and the winners shall mutually agree on the
terms and conditions to govern their continued relationship beyond the
parties, Pacific Meat Company Inc may continue to use all press
materials within Pacific Meat Company Inc for internal purposes.
stated herein, however, may be construed as making it obligatory for
Pacific Meat Company Inc to feature the winners in the press releases.
- Pacific Meat Company Inc reserves the right to remove entry
submissions containing explicit, suggestive, aggressive, or sexual in
- Pacific Meat Company Inc assumes that entry submitted is solely
owned by the contestant. Unless proven to have violated copyright laws,
Pacific Meat Company, Inc. reserves the right to remove the entry,
and/or revoke the award of the winning entry, and give the award to the
next winning entry.
- Contestants’ entries, becomes the property of Pacific Meat Company
Inc, and maybe used for promotional purposes without further consent
from the contestant.
- Contestants may only win once, should he win more than once, the prize with a higher amount will be awarded to the winner.
- Pacific Meat Company, Inc. is not responsible for the winner’s
failure to supply the correct information (ex. lost mobile phone, change
of address or invalid email address). Prize shall be forfeited in favor
of Pacific Meat Company, Inc. subject to the prior approval of the
concerned government and regulatory agencies.
- Employees of Pacific Meat Company, Inc., its affiliates,
subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, suppliers, advertising and
promotional agencies, Department of Agriculture – National Meat
Inspection Commission representatives, and their relatives up to the
second (2nd) degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified from
joining this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-convertible to cash.
regarding the promo, customers may call Publiis Manila at (02) 812-5466
and look for Kristine Robles.