The 2012 French Film Festival honors Philippine cinema by screening Filipino films that have been shown in several festivals in France or whose directors have participated in French workshops or seminars.
The screening of Filipinos films during the French Film Festival “highlights the cooperation between France and the Philippines through cinema”. Traditionally held on June 12, the Philippine Independence Day.
Among the films to be shown this year are:
- “Busong” by Auraeus Solito (Directors’ Fortnight, Cannes 2011)
- “Manila” by Raya Martin and Adolfo Alix, Jr. (Official Selection, Cannes Film Festival 2009)
- “Bakal Boys” by Ralstom Jover (participant in the Cinéfondation Atelier, Cannes Film Festival 2012)
- and the short films “Little” and “Au Revoir Philippe” by Sigrid Bernardo (One Country One Film Festival, Apchat).
Important Read! Shang Cineplex free Movies rules:
1. Seats are on a first-come first-served basis.
2. Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Film ratings maybe confirmed at the ticket office.
4. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.