“Surround yourself with like-minded people who support you on the road to success.” ― Shirley George Frazier
Good news to everyone!
The DigitalFilipino.com Club is a community that began on December 25, 2003. The club has get-together and technology briefing from four (4) to twelve (12) times a year in different parts of the country, fostering networking and collaboration among members. Presentation papers and reports are uploaded on a monthly basis.
The Digital Filipino Club members are composed of individuals and companies from various sectors with common interest in areas such as
- Internet security
- and software process improvement.
Join the DigitalFilipino.com Club as an individual, SME or corporate club member today!
- You will learn and exchange ideas on e-commerce development easily
- Start-up development and acceleration
- Internet advertising
- You will learn Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Blog marketing
- Electronic payment
- Social media
- Software process improvement
- Internet security, among others.
June 4, 2012
2nd pick-up point will be at Starbucks Podium ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center 5 pm.
3rd pick-up point will be at Eton Centris Walk (BEFORE MRT Quezon Avenue station) 5:30 pm
Dinner at one stop-over while in-route to Baguio City.
Proceed to Azalea Residences Baguio and check-in. Room sharing arrangements three (3) persons per room will be made among club members.
8 AM : Breakfast / workshop proper
E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Business Model review
- Business Model Canvas building blocks
- Plotting of current business model and challenges
- Feedback session
- Review of emerging and popular business models
- Customer-centric business model design
- Blue-ocean strategy
- Presentation of revised business model canvas
- Feedback session
- Digital Influencers Framework, Profiling, Social Media, and SEO Influences