A guilty verdict was cast by 20 Senator-Judges on Chief Justice Renato Corona.
Twenty (20) Senators voted to convict the Chief Justice.
The Senate, acting as an impeachment court, voted 20-3.
Those who voted to convict Corona are the following:
1. Senator Edgardo Angara
2. Senator Alan Peter Cayetano
3. Senator Pia Cayetano
4. Senator Franklin Drilon
5. Senate Pro Tempore Jose “Jinggoy” Estrada
6. Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero
7. Senator Teofisto Guingona III
8. Senator Gregorio Honasan II
9. Senator Panfilo Lacson
10. Senator Manuel Lapid
11. Senator Loren Legarda
12. Senator Sergio Osmeña III
13. Senator Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan
14. Senator Manny Villar
15. Senator Juan Ponce Enrile
16. Senator Trillanes
17. Senator Tito Sotto
18. Senator Ralph Recto
19. Senator Koko Pimentel
20. Senator Bong Revilla
Only three Senator-Judges voted to acquit Corona.
- Joker Arroyo
- Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- Ferdinand “Bong-Bong” Marcos, Jr.
Corona is immediately removed and considered barred from public office after senators voted 20 to 3 to convict him on charges of betraying public trust and violating the constitution.