It is summer vacation in the Philippines. That means that kids have plenty of time in their hands. So why don’t you bring them to an educational tour at the MANILA OCEAN PARK?
Here is a simple guide on HOW TO COMMUTE TO MANILA OCEAN PARK FROM MUNOZ, QUEZON CITY.
- Go to the Waltermart LRT station in Munoz, Quezon City.
- Take the LRT to United Nations (UN) station. This will cost you Php 20.00 per person.
- After you alight at the United Nations (UN) Avenue Station, go down the stairs located on your left (west) side.
- Continue walking about one (1) block along Taft Avenue (follow the LRT track) until you get to Teodoro M. Kalaw St.
- Turn left at Teodoro M. Kalaw St., and continue walking about 2-3 blocks until you get to Parade Avenue/ Quirino St. You will pass by the Department of Tourism, the National Library, Museo Pambata, Museo ng Maynila, Old Luneta and Rizal Park.
- Turn right after Rizal Park/ Museo ng Maynila. You will then see Manila Ocean Park on your left behind the Quirino Grandstand.