Rogin-E Last Man Running 2 will be held on March 24, 2012. The event will be divided into 3 categories:
- 5+2K Race
- 10+4K Race
- Rogin-E’s Last Man Running (LMR), a
Rogin-E Last Man/ Woman Running 2 will be held in Bonifacio Global City on Saturday, March 24, 2012.
|5+2K||₱600||Singlet, timing chip, race bib,
and meal stub
You may register online at www.roginelmr.com or at the following sites:
- Olympic Village
- Alabang Town Center
- Robinson’s Pioneer
- Robinson’s Ermita
- Bonifacio High Street
- Walk-in participants are also welcome to register on the day of the
event, provided they register at least one hour before gun start of
their chosen race category.
- There will be water aid stations every 2k along the race route.
- Portalets will be stationed along the race course.
5+2K / 10+4K
- For the 5+2K and 10+4K legs, runners can stop at the 5K/10K mark, but they can also take on the challenge of a further 2K/4K.
Last Man/ Woman Running
- LMR runners must maintain the nominated pace per hour, as guided by
the Rogin- E pacers. Runners who fail to maintain the minimum pace will
be swept off the course by roving or stationed race marshals.
- At no time during the run are LMR runners allowed to stop, except
for the following cases: lavatory break, to hyrdrate at hydration
stations, to eat at carboloading stations, sponge bath, or to fix
running gear. They MUST rejoin the RUNNING GROUP and maintain the
current nominated pace. Any other reason for stopping will subject the
LMR contender to disqualification.
- LMR Runners may withdraw from the race at any time during the 7-hour
period. Upon withdrawal, all colored strings given during his/her
participation in the run will be collected by the nearest race marshal.
Likewise, all runners who were swept off by race marshals must
surrender their strings.
- The organizers of LMR and its appointed race officials reserve the
right to declare any LMR contender unfit to continue with the run upon
recommendation of the race medical team.
- Carboloading stations, located 5K apart will open after the third hour of the race.
- Cold sponge stations will be available after the fifth hour.
- At exactly 7 hours after gun start, all race marshals will
simultaneously blow their whistles to signal the end of the endurance
race. All participants of LMR who are still in competition will be
assisted right away by the most proximate race marshal. His/her race
bib number and exact location (from the nearest distance marker) will
then be recorded and subsequently submitted to the chief race judge to
determine LMR and LWR winners.
- Rogin- E’s Last Man Running will be capped at about 7 hours. One lap is approximately 10K.
- Those who wish to register for LMR must submit (in addition to the
other requirements) proof of participation in a full marathon (42.195km
or longer) within 6 months prior to LMR, OR a medical certificate from a
physician indicating participant’s fitness to participate in such a
- Participants must check in 30 minutes before gun start. Those who fail to check in will be disqualified.
- All LMR participants will be given two race bibs with identical
numbers. These must be pinned at the front and back of the runner’s
- The male and female runners who sustain the nominated pace
throughout the marathon and run the furthest distance will be declared
as the Last Man and Woman Running.
- In case there are no more runners during the 7th hour, the male and
female runners who stopped running last will be declared as the LMR and
LWR. Runners should sustain the nominated pace throughout the race to
- There will be markers every 100m along the perimeter of the route to help runners determine the distance they’ve ran.
- All LMR participants will be handed colored strings for every hour they successfully complete.
- ALL LMR participants must maintain the nominated pace:
|1st||2AM – 3AM||7:30||8K|
|2nd||3AM – 4AM||6:00||10K|
|3rd||4AM – 5AM||5:00||12K|
|4th||5AM – 6AM||4:30||13K|
|5th||6AM – 7AM||7:30||8K|
|6th||7AM – 8AM||6:00||10K|
|7th||8AM – 9AM||Runner’s own pace terminating at the finish line|
The Last Man Running will be awarded a trip to Beijing, China and
entry to the Great Wall Marathon worth ₱150,000.
The Last Woman Running
will receive a cash award of ₱20,000.
will receive a cash award of ₱20,000.
For more information about this event, visit roginelmr.com.