Be up to date! Don’t be left behind on the latest craze. Bring your officemates, your friends and relatives and visit one of the landmark events in the Philippines- The Philippine Internet Congress and Expo happening on March 9-11, 2012 at the Megatrade Hall 3 of SM Megamall Bldg. B, SM Megamall EDSA corner Julia Vargas Ave. Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Jack Madrid, Country Manager for the Philippines of Multiply.com
- Manny Fernando, President of IMMAP and MegaMobile
- Neph Denosta, Assistant Vice President for Sun Cellular
- Jim Ayson, Senior Manager for Partner Management of SMART
- Janet Toral, Founder of Philippine Internet Commerce Society and digitalFilipino
- Hans Montenegro, Country Manager for NorthgateArinso
- JV Rufino, Editor in Chief of Inquirer.net
- Mon Lizardo, Digital Marketing Consultant
- Homer Nievera, Director for Sponsorships and Partnerships of Multiply.com
- Zes Martinez, AVP-New Product Development of MEC Networks
- Shaun Olarte, President of Web Solutions, Inc.
- Lloyd Luna, President of Lloyd Luna Communication
- Chino Rodriguez, Certified Ethical Hacker
- Jaime Garchitorena, President of EduProJoel Carbonilla, Assistant Vice President for Marketing of MEC Networks
The fields they were representing are all equally important. I believe that they will shed light and make me discover a plethora of ways so I can dramatically improve my business productivity in 30 days or less.
- Business Solution on Mobile
- The Future of e-Commerce: Bringing Your Dream Business to Life
- The Facebook Generation: The Impact of Social Media in Global Transformation
- Protecting Your Business: What You Should Know About Hacking
- Online Reputation Management; Internet Recruitment
- IP Solutions for your Business (Cloud Storage, Data Management & Protection, Video Intelligence, IP Telephony and Firewall)
- Survival of the Fittest in the Internet Age
- Building Community Through Blogging
- The Mobile Apps Experience: A Philippine Perspective
- Online News and Information
- Maximizing Exposure Through Discount Vouchers
- Services Through e-Government
- Integrating Digital into Your Business
I am excited to hear how the speaker like Chino Rodriguez of Certified Ethical Hacker would expound on the topic regarding Protecting Your Business: What You Should Know About Hacking. Whether we admit it or not there’s a lot of spammers and bad internet guys who could just hack anytime and stole all our important tools, business information and contacts on the net. So we must always be prepared and know how to depend ourselves.
Join the thousands and thousands of exhibit visitors – businessmen and entrepreneurs, corporate people, IT professionals, internet marketing freelancers, bloggers, Facebook users, and all internet enthusiasts including students in this grand occasion.
For more information or to reserve a seat in the conference, please call Kaye or Randolf at 470-1055, 470-1057 or 0905-3364486 or you may visit Philippine Internet Congress