We had an opportunity to tag along my friend’s family to Tagaytay Highlands. It was an exciting trip. I can say that nature is at its best in Tagaytay Highlands. The view is very beautiful. The log cabin houses and condominiums are very nice.
THE COUNTRY CLUB AT TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS is a one-stop-shop recreation center. It houses nearly every leisure activity imaginable, both for the young and the young at heart.
The three-level Sports Center encourages an exciting sporting life with an indoor basketball court, billiards hall, 14-lane disco bowling center and indoor squash courts, among many others.
The Sports Center is open weekdays, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and holidays, from 7 a.m. to 12 midnight; and Sundays, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- There are 96 lockers each for both male and female guests with steam sauna, hydrotherapy, combination Swedish & shiatsu massage, massage chairs, reflexology, and jacuzzis.
- Two indoor badminton courts with Italian rubber vinyl flooring
- NBA regulation wood-floored indoor basketball court billiards hall
- 14-lane disco bowling center with computerized scoring system and specially-designed neon balls and pins
- two indoor squash courts
- heated indoor lap pool
- indoor table tennis
- three outdoor tennis courts with synthetic grass surface
- skating rink
- go-cart racing
- horseback riding ring and a 2.8-km bridle path
The second floor.
Indoor swimming pool
After an exhausting workout, you could have a treat at the Gourmet Avenue which showcases Toscana, offering a wide selection of pizzas and pastas, Chiang Mai, serving Thai’s best sellers and Akasaka, serving oriental Japanese cuisine, among others.
Oh so romantic!
This view is so romantic. I wish I have a husband. We could walk hand in hand over the bridge there. Ha ha ha!