MRT LINE 3 AND LRT LINE 1 & 2 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER 24, 25, 30 & 31, 2011 PLUS JANUARY 1, 2012
- MRT-3 management will continue to implement its no inspection, no entry policy.
- Gift-wrapped items will also have to opened for inspection.
- Passengers will also not be allowed to bring in deadly weapons, bulky and long objects, food and drinks, inflated balloons, and flammable materials inside MRT3 premises.
- Persons who are under the influence of alcohol and drugs will also be barred from entering the stations.
- The management also asked its passengers to remain vigilant to avoid any untoward incidents.
HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE KEEP SAFE! GOD BLESS US ALL! PLEASE SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ME TOO THAT I WILL BE 100% HEALTHY AGAIN THIS COMING 2012. WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! THANK YOU!~CHA