Sale Period: December 12 to 15, 2011
Travel Period: January 10 to February 29,2012
- Quoted fares are one-way and have limited availability.
- Fare are exclusive of government fees and taxes.
- International fares are exclusive of fuel surcharges.
- Fares are non-refundable.
- Flight changes must be made more than 24 hours before scheduled time of departure.
- CAB approved terms and conditions of carriage apply.
|Domestic Flights||One-Way Fare|
All Domestic Destinations
Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Busuanga (Coron), Butuan, Calbayog, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Clark, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legaspi, Laoag, Manila, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao, Virac and Zamboanga
|Travel Period: January 10 to February 29, 2012|
|International Flights||One-Way Fare|
Clark to Macau or Hong Kong
Manila or Cebu to Hong Kong
Manila to Macau
Manila to Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai or Taipei
|Travel Period: February 1 to April 30, 2012|