First Set an Appointment at:
you can call the DFA Hotline at (02) 737-1000
This is a FREE service provided for the convenience of Filipinos. There is no charge for making an appointment with the DFA Main office (at Diosdado Macapagal Blvd. Aseana, Pasay) or its sattelite offices.
For your convenience, you can file your application for Philippine Passport or its renewal at the following DFA offices in malls:
DFA in SM Manila (at the back of Manila City Hall)
Please note that Applicants will not be admitted at the entrance gate without valid appointment and application forms.
Photocopy all the necessary documents before proceeding to DFA Aseana.
Applicants will not be processed if they do not have complete set of photocopies of their documents.
Please make sure that you are familiar with the application procedures before proceeding
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST TIME E-PASSPORT APPLICANT
* PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED *
• Duly accomplished application form (CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON LINE)
• Original Birth Certificate on National Statistics Office (NSO) security paper.
• Any two (2) of the following valid IDs:
Social Security ID/Government Service Insurance
Computerized Voter’s ID
Professional Regulatory Commission ID
LTO Driver’s License with OR
School ID with original registration card/transcript of records
Or any old documents with date and place of birth
a. For Married women
• Marriage Certificate on NSO security paper
• If married to a foreigner, Certificate of Filipino Overseas (CFO)
b. For Minor applicant (below 18 years old)
• Original passport of travelling companion
• If travelling with father, Marriage Certificate on NSO security paper
• If travelling with guardian:
Affidavit of Support and Consent from Mother (authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy if Mother is abroad)
Special Power of Attorney (authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy if Mother is abroad)
c. For Seaman
• Seaman’s book
d. For Muslim applicants
• For those whose births were registered, Please refer to requirements for first time passport applicants.
For those whose births were not registered:
• Late registered Birth Certificate (BC)on NSO security paper
• Original and photocopy of Voter’s Affidavit or other supporting documents indicating date and place of birth and citizenship, identity and tribal affiliation.
• Certificate from the Office on Muslim Affairs (OMA)
• Submit annotated Birth Certificate (BC) on NSO security paper
• Court Order granting change of name
• Shari’ah Court Order
• OMA Certificate of Conversion
Warning: Submission of false information and falsified documents are punishable under Philippine Laws. It is up to the discretion of the DFA to accept, reject or request for additional supporting documents or personal appearance from the applicant.
Regular Processing: Php 950.00 (15 working days)
Express Processing: Php 1,200.00 (7 working days)
Note: An additional fee of Php 200.00 will be charged for processing of Lost Passports if it is still valid.
Please be advised that appointments from 5:00PM onwards will be considered rush processing.