nuffnang_bid = “6ec8039113ddfba49b6f156fbebbbdaa”;
MANILA, Philippines – The US Embassy and 32 other companies are offering employment opportunities through a 3-day event in a mall in Quezon City this weekend.
America in 3D, an event organized by the US Embassy, is providing a total of 6,600 job openings in the following companies:
- Accenture Inc.
- ADP (Philippines) Inc.
- Allegro Microsystems Philippines Inc.
- Analog Devices Philippines
- California Clothing Co. (Guess? USA)
- Chartis Technology & Operations Management
- ChevronJOB FAIRCitibank
- Emerson-Fisher Rosemount Systems
- Fujitsu Philippines Inc. / We Serve Systems International Inc.
- GXS Philippines
- Hewlett Packard Asia Pacific Ltd.
- Hi-Flyer Foods Inc. (KFC)
- Inter-Continental Hotels Group
- KForce Global Solutions Inc.
- Lawson PSSC Inc.
- LexisNexis Philippines
- Lexmark Research & Development Corp.
- Maxim Philippines Operating Corp.
- Monark Equipment Corp.
- NCR Corp.
- Pfizer Philippines Inc./Wyeth Philippines Inc.
- Proctor & Gamble Distributing (Philippines) Inc.
- Remec Broadband Wireless International Inc.
- Sitel Philippines
- Stream Global Services
- Sykes Asia
- Synnex-Concentrix Corp.
- Teletech Customer Care Management Philippines Inc.
- Towers Watson
The event, to be held from March 18 to 20 at The Block, SM North Edsa Mall, is open to the public for free.
Other activities lined up for America in 3D are information sessions on applying for visas and studying in the United States, food tastings, basketball and baseball clinics, and performances by the US Navy band as well as Filipino singers and hip-hop dancers.
“It’s free, nobody has to pay,” US Ambassador to the Philippines Harry K. Thomas said in an interview on ABS-CBN’s Umagang Kay Ganda on Monday.
He added, “I hope all of you will come…we’re going to show you everything that our embassy does.”
According to Thomas, the US Embassy is already planning to hold a similar event in several parts of the country.
Asked about his 1-year stay in the Philippines, he said, “It’s been great. People here are amazingly kind and interesting…I’ve met kind people around the world but the Filipinos go out of their way to show hospitality.”
For more information about the event, visit http://manila.usembassy.gov or http://www.facebook.com/manila.usembassy.