Hong Kong International Airport.
HKIA Official Website: http://www.hongkongairport.com
HKIA (Hong Kong International Airport) is a big airport. Before your plane land or before you walk away from your plane, always PAY ATTENTION to the stewardess telling everyone the Luggage Counter Number to pick up your luggage or where you should be heading to for the HK immigration. If you don’t want to look like a “first timer” just follow where the crowds go. Chances are you will have to take a 1 minute train ride from airport B to airport A.
1. Get off the plane
2. Pay Attention to the luggage counter number
3. Head to the Immigration Line (grabe the free maps on the way there)
4. After passing the immigration officer the door to his back is the luggage pick-up area
5. Find your luggage section (it’s very easy to find coz it’s in numeric order)
6. Pick up your luggage
7. Get brochures and maps. They are everywhere in the luggage counter area.Plus they are FREE
8. After picking up your luggage, there is only 1 Door with a big signs “Something to declare / Nothing to Declare” and that’s the exit door.
9. After you exit the “Something to declare / Nothing to Declare” door, you will find a few Airport money changer. (Do not change a lot as airport exchange rates are ripped off)
10. Look for the Customer Service Counter. This is the place where you buy your OCTOPUS CARD.*
11. Lunch at the airport or leave the airport and head directly to your hotel.
*CTS should be in this vicinity, if you can’t find it, ask the customer service.
*CONTENT TAKEN FROM THE PEX . NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED I DO NOT OWN THIS CONTENT THIS BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS