From my hotel in Tagbilaran Bohol, I rode a tricycle. I was charged twenty pesos (P 20.00) just to go to the Central Bus Terminal to board a Panglao-bound Bus in Tagbilaran City. That’s just because I have a tripod, camera and a bag. To save more, travel light and the trike driver will charge you P7.00 only. If you are coming from the airport I guess the trike driver will charge you P20.00 also in going to this bus terminal.
How to go to Panglao, Bohol the local way:
1. First, tell the trike driver to bring you near the Tagbilaran old Museum. Located at A. Hontanosas corner E. Rocha Street, Tagbilaran, Bohol.
4. Please take note that the fare for locals is only P 25.00/ person.
- Cheap Fare
- You get to interact with and befriend the locals.
- Only non-aircon buses. During summer, the weather is humid and hot so bring a fan.
- Expect to wait for a couple of minutes or an hour for the bus to be full . The Bus driver won’t leave the terminal unless the bus is full.
God bless your heart!